IS BEEFMINCE MEN ONLY?
No. Everyone is welcome at our regular events at The Royal Vauxhall Tavern in London. Events at other venues may differ.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE NEEDED TO ATTEND?
All of BEEFMINCE’s events are strictly 18+. Most venues run a ‘Look 25’ policy, so if you’re lucky enough to look under 25 you may be asked to show ID.
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
We are unable to refund tickets bought online.
If you are unhappy with a product you have bought from the BEEFMINCE shop, please contact us directly using the form below.
ARE TICKETS TRANSFERABLE?
Tickets are non-transferable.
MY ORDER/ticket email HASN’T ARRIVED.
Tickets should be emailed to you within an hour of purchasing. Sometimes these can go into your Junk/Spam mail folder. Please ensure you have either a print out of your ticket or a copy on your mobile, the barcode will be scanned upon entry.
Clothes orders are normally posted 5-7 working days after an order is placed, this is because we print our clothes on demand . Please allow 10 working days before contacting us. Please note: If you have ordered a cap and t-shirt/vest in the same order you will receive these items separately.
DO YOU HAVE A DRESS CODE?
No we don’t! Wear whatever you like, as much or as little!
do you except card payments at the door?
Yes we accept all major credit cards (inc AMEX), debit cards, contactless, Apple Pay and Google Pay at the door.
This policy explains how we (BEEFMINCE) will process the personal data that we collect and receive from our customers who purchase tickets for our events, attend our events or subscribe to our newsletters.
¬ We are transparent about what data we collect and how we use it
¬ We keep your information secure
¬ You own and can delete your information
¬ We are accountable
Our privacy philosophy
We will only collect, keep, use and share personal data for legitimate business purposes that we explain here below, or if we’re legally required to do so.
We will be as clear and open as we can with you on what Personal Data we collect and how it will be processed.
For as long as we maintain records of your Personal Data, we will keep it up to date and protect it with appropriate safety measures.
What data we collect
Billing details provided upon checkout (name, address, email, phone)
How we use you personal data
To process sales of tickets and merchandise.
To contact you about with essential information and updates
To contact you with future event marketing emails and event news
To contact you in exceptional circumstances regarding health and safety requirements or last minute event changes
How long we keep your data
We will maintain records of your personal data for as long as you remain a registered subscriber to our mailing list and for as long as is necessary to provide our services to you.
Who else processes your data
We use third party processors to collect, export, process and store Personal Data on our behalf. The processors we use currently are the following:
Clothing Printers: Hartzak
E-Mail marketing: MailChimp
Tickets : Outsavvy
We will will not sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party except as stated in this policy or as required to operate BEEFMINCE, provide our services to you and administer your account.
• You can update your subscription preferences or unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time by following the link in the footer of the last email you received from BEEFMINCE (“Update your subscription preferences” or “Unsubscribe”) or by sending your request with detailed instructions BEEFMINCE using the contact box below.
• You have the right to update and correct the personal information on your account.
• You can request from us all personal information that we hold that relates to you, to request restriction of the processing of that data and to request that we delete that data. Where allowed by applicable law there may be an administrative charge for supply of copies of data and we may also require you to provide us with appropriate identification before we comply with this request.
• You can object to our continued processing of your personal data.
• You have the right to data portability. If you have a complaint about the way in which we use your personal information you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner www.ico.gov.uk.
• You can contact us with questions about the personal information we hold about you using the contact information provided in the contact us section of this privacy notice.
Changes to this policy
We will update this policy from time to time to reflect changes in our business or in the law. All such changes will be posted to our website and if we consider it to be appropriate we will notify subscribers of any material changes by e-mail.
If you would like to know what information we hold about you or if you have any other queries or complaints in relation to this policy please contact us directly using the form below.